Wednesday, July 21, 2010

PBJB by KB

I am so sorry I do not have a picture for this post. I wanted to take a picture of the PBJB...but alas...my camera was not working. Anyways, on the to the real matter

A great friend mentioned a new way of eating PB&J. It's a burrito. You heard me...a Peanut Butter and Jelly Burrito.

You roll up the peanut butter and jelly in a soft flour tortilla. This keeps all that bread from getting in the way! :D

There is a first time for everything and tonight was my first go at a PBJB. I entered the kitchen at approximately 11:07 and began to prep for the snack. I took out my beautiful jar of peanut butter and some red-raspberry jelly and one perfect wonderful flour tortilla. I did all the magic motions and *poof* out came a perfect PBJB. I proceeded to eat almost all of it (I simply wasn't as hungry as I had previously thought.)

I highly recommend this to all peoples everywhere. I've heard strawberry jam is good too! ;)


So, you should go and try this at home. Happy Snacking!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm....LOVE pbjbs!! I'm so glad you were adventurous and tried one. Now you'll never go back to that old style pbj sandwich. There is waaaay too much bread!!
    --KB

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to admit, it sounds gross

    ReplyDelete